Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hola! I'm Tyron and this my webpage. I made this informative website as a project for Kingston Writing, --an ESL and Web Design program. If you would like to work with me, fill up the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal CV, along with some samples of sites and articles or blog posts I've composed before.

Skills
Graduated with honors from ECS
5 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically for Electronic readers)
6 years of web design experience.
Committed, self-motivated employee with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Kingston Writing,2006 - Present
General Manager
In charge of selecting a international crew of writers to match a specialized list of advanced objectives and goals.
- Create new records for production, increasing production by 30% internationally
- Accurately handled ongoing logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for global creation over a large crew of writers

Self Employed Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Spanish
Outstanding knowledge utilizing numerous choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento